SPORTS FIRST AID
This Sports First Aid Course can make a hugely positive difference to the time and ability of an athlete to recover from injury. Whilst this course covers basic life support the focus is on managing incidents and competently assessing whether a casualty should be returning to activity or not.
- Casualty is unresponsive and breathing
- Casualty is unresponsive and not breathing
- Casualty is bleeding
- Casualty is choking
- Casualty has a burn
- Casualty has a bone, muscle or joint injury (including spinal injuries)
- Casualty is having a seizure
- Casualty has cramp or an Achilles tendon injury
What do I gain with this qualification?
All of our courses ensure that you meet recommendations underlined by the HSE and also provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to use what you have learned in a real emergency situation.
How is the course delivered?
Our training is available both in-house and as open courses. Our open courses are great for individual delegates, but if you have a group of people that need training, our in-house courses will be a much more cost-effective option for you… and you won’t even need to travel!